Monday, November 8, 2010

A Touch of Perfection

Finally I got my iPod Touch 4GS. Guys I tell you it's worth the wait. For me, the new iPod has a touch of perfection. Here's why:

FACETIME : Video calling is now possible with iPod Touch. You heard it right guys... VIDEO CALLING. The good thing with this new iPod is that you don't have to subscribe to Smart or Globe to avail this application. All you need is a Wi-Fi signal and a friend who also have an iPod Touch 4GS or iPhone 4. Now you're talking !


RETINAL DISPLAY : With the new iPod Touch, everything is crystal clear. The text in any web pages is crisp at any size. The images in games, photos and movies seems to pop off the screen. This is truly visionary.

HD VIDEO RECORDING : Now I can record and edit my video anywhere and anytime I want. So guys prepare for the next Youtube sensation ... Joke ! Hahaha !

GAME CENTER : Get your game face on ... the new iPod Touch has a new application. With Game Center, we can now play against unknown foes worldwide through social gaming network. With the aid of A4 chip - the same new technology used in iPhone 4 and iPad - will surely make our gaming experience like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment