Friday, September 2, 2011

August: A Month To Ponder

Don't Settle For Anything Less:

I bought an iPhone 4 for my birthday. It took me four years to convince myself that this phone is worth it. After a month of using the phone, no doubt I made the right decision.

I realized that if you want something, don't settle for anything less. In my case, I tried to convince myself that Samsung phones are as good as iPhones. I tried to make myself believe that there are no other game console that can replace the PSP. I forced myself to be satisfied with iTouch in replacement for iPhones. Guess what? I end up selling all of it.

So in life, always choose what's best for you.


Take Every Advantage:

Last month, I went to Malaysia for a vacation. I find the place beautiful. The Petronas Twin Towers were magnificent, the Batu Cave was captivating and the Genting Highland was breathtaking.

When I got home, I was very impressed with Malaysia to the point that I can't help but asked myself why can't we be like them?

I think the reason is corruption. Youn know what, for me, I think we have more beautiful places here to offer but as long as we are one of the most corrupt country in the world, I don't think we can be like them.

What I am trying to say is, even though we have all the talents in life but if we don't know how to use them because of our attitude towards it then all of these talents are useless.

Bottom line is, whether we are talking about the tourism of our country or our life, we must learn to take every advantage fairly.


Birthday Is Always About Sharing:

This year I decided to celebrate my birthday together with my new found family from Girls' Home. After all, having a healthy and happy family, a beautiful and very understanding girlfriend is more than enough for me to be thankful this year.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,poh! Sir Doc, Ako po si Emelita yung kasabay mong mag Birthday sa Bacolod Girls Home.isa po ako sa mga bata doon. Maganda po! ang larawan na ito. Gusto ko po! Sir.Thank you po! sa Gift na binigay mo sa akin Sir,Doc. yung pagkatapos ko pong mag kanta binigyan mo po ako ng Gift. Maraming Salamat poh!,Sir,Doc.

    ReplyDelete